The Hall of the Coats of Arms
The Hall is on the first floor of Palazzo Pretorio which was rebuilt after the destruction of 1509-1510. It was once the private residence of the Venetian governor and is now the Town Hall. It takes its name from the coats of arms of the 45 governors of the town between the late 15th and 17th centuries.
On the north wall besides the crests we can see the images of the patron saints Vittore and Corona, and on the east wall a Lion of St. Mark dating from the first half of the 17th century. The wall paintings were restored in 1941 by the painter Attilio Corsetti. The wooden polychrome roof is 16th century.