Oratory of the Annunziata
The Oratory stands to the south of the Cathedral next to the rectory. Its facade has a neoclassical open vestibule designed in 1853 by the Feltre architect Giuseppe Berton.
It was built in 1622 by Bishop Gradenigo as an extension of the demolished church of the Holy Cross. Inside there is a notable 17th-century wooden ceiling with imitation architectural features mixed with natural elements.
The Oratorio is used as a visitor centre and often hosts exhibitions.