Church of San Rocco and San Sebastiano
Construction of the church was begun at the behest of the Maggior Consiglio (Great Council) of Feltre in 1576 to give thanks for the fact that the town had been spared the plague and famine that was sweeping Europe at the time. The building work continued for many years.
The building was integrated into the defensive walls of the castle, which could be reached through an underground passage entered from the sacristy. The church contains a magnificent painted wooden crucifix by the sculptor Francesco Terilli.